Please enter search criteria
Student Charging Process
All registered Northland students with financial aid, 3rd party funding, a scholarship, etc. on file can charge textbooks and supplies available through the Northland Store.
Online charging begins:
- Fall Semester - August 1
- Spring Semester - December 1
- Summer Semester - May 1
The charging period ends on the seventh day of each semester.
To charge through the online store, select "Student Charging" as your payment type and enter your Northland TECH ID in the account number field during checkout.
The following is a list of items students may charge:
- Required, Recommended and Optional textbooks and course materials.
- Required kits, uniforms, supplies, equipment and tools
The following is a list of additional items you may charge at the campus store (Photo ID required) or online the FIRST WEEK of Fall or Spring Semester:
- One (1) calculator
- One (1) webcam
- Two (2) pieces of Northland apparel
- Two (2) Northland branded items
- One (1) backpack or rolling tote
- Limited notebooks, pencils, pens, &/or folders
Please note: PSEO students may only charge required textbooks and course materials. Please see the PSEO Instructions page for more information.