Student Bookstore Charging Process
All registered students can charge textbooks and supplies available through the Bookstore.
Online charging begins:
- Fall Semester - August 1
- Spring Semester - December 1
- Summer Semester - May 1
The charging period ends on the fifth day of each semester.
To charge through the online bookstore, select "Student Charging" as your payment type and enter your Northland TECH ID in the account number field during checkout.
The following is a list of items all students may charge, regardless of financial aid availability:
- Required, Recommended and Optional textbooks and course materials.
- Required kits, uniforms, supplies, equipment and tools
The following is a list of additional items you may charge at the campus bookstore the FIRST WEEK of Fall or Spring Semester (Photo ID required):
- One (1) backpack or rolling tote
- Limited notebooks, pencils, pens, &/or folders