Please enter search criteria
Item Count: 0
Online Ordering Return Policy
SPRING SEMESTER 2024 RETURN DEADLINE:
- Textbooks must be returned by Jan. 26.
- Textbooks purchased after Jan. 26 are FINAL SALE and cannot be returned.
Ship textbook returns to:MN Textbook Center
1301 Hennepin Ave
Minneapolis, MN 55403
- Return must include a receipt
- Students are responsible for return shipping costs
- Textbooks must be returned in the same condition as received
- eBook refund requests must be made within 14 days of purchase. eBooks that have been activated cannot be returned.
- Shipping and handling is not refundable
- Returns sent without a receipt are subject to a lookup fee
- Online orders not picked up within two (2) weeks of being fulfilled are subject to a restocking fee
- All returns are at the discretion of the staff
- Opened/used access codes & eTextbooks
- Opened plastic-wrapped textbooks and merchandise
- Kits & course packets
- The MN Textbook Center must be notified of any inaccurate, damaged, or lost packages within one (1) week of the delivery date.
- Please contact them at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Rentals will be offered for select titles for campus or online courses
- End of semester returns will be processed at the same time as the book buyback
- Rental books must be secured with a valid credit/debit card
- Rentals not returned by the rental due date will be charged for the cost of a new book (no late returns)
- Rentals must be returned without damage, missing pages, etc.
- Students who drop/withdraw from a course must return all textbooks and supplies immediately to the campus store
- All PSEO textbooks must be returned by the last day of the semester finals to the campus store
- Books must be returned without damage, missing pages, etc.
- Non-returned or damaged books will result in replacement charges to the student.
- Required kits for courses can be purchased in a campus store. They are not available for online ordering and cannot be shipped
- Nursing kits will be picked up on the home campus lab. Receipt must be shown.
CAMPUS STORE PICK-UP:
- Valid photo ID must be shown
- Orders not picked up by the after two (2) weeks will be returned to the MN Textbook Center and charged a restocking fee.