Please enter search criteria
Item Count: 0
Northland PSEO Book Ordering & Return Process
The cost of required books and course supplies for PSEO students will be covered by the Northland PSEO program.
What the PSEO program does NOT cover:
- Rental Books: PSEO students are borrowing books, not renting them. You need to add all books to your cart as a purchase, NOT a rental. If you choose the rental option, you WILL be billed for rental fees charges at the end of the semester, if your books are not returned correctly.
- Optional/Recommended Items: If you wish to have these items, you will need to place a separate order using a credit card for payment.
- General Merchandise: Any school supplies, clothing, gifts are not covered by PSEO. Required kits and course supplies are covered by PSEO.
To charge your order to the PSEO program:
Place your order online. See our How To Order page for step-by-step instructions.
- Choose used books when available.
- At checkout, select the Student Charging Account payment method and enter in your Northland Tech ID (ONLY NUMBERS).
- Type "PSEO" in the Order Comments field.
End of semester return of PSEO materials:
All PSEO textbooks and supplies must be returned to either the East Grand Forks or Thief River Falls Campus Store by the last day of the semester finals.
- Non-returned or damaged books will result in replacement charges to the student. A hold will be placed on your academic record until your bill is paid.
- Books must be returned without excessive highlighting, damage, missing pages, water damage, etc. to avoid replacement charges.
- No late returns will be accepted.
Please note: PSEO students who drop/withdraw from a course must return all textbooks and supplies immediately.
If you have any questions about what is covered by PSEO funding or what you need to return at the end of the semester, please contact us.